Chris, Natalee, Cameron, Reagan, Keric and Carson
Nati!!! That's horrible! Poor little baby...lookin so happy! Chocolate makes me feel that way too!! You guys are funny!
I LOVE IT! So stinkin' cute!
He is seriously the CUTEST baby ever! His smile makes me smile! So I was in Powell the same time you were and we didn't even know it! I saw your family at church sunday and your dad said you'd headed home! Dang it!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Nati!!! That's horrible! Poor little baby...lookin so happy! Chocolate makes me feel that way too!! You guys are funny!
I LOVE IT! So stinkin' cute!
He is seriously the CUTEST baby ever! His smile makes me smile! So I was in Powell the same time you were and we didn't even know it! I saw your family at church sunday and your dad said you'd headed home! Dang it!
Post a Comment