Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Bumbo Blues

So for Christmas Santa Claus brought Keric a Bumbo. He seemed to love it at first. He would sit in it for a long time, just content to look around, or play with toys.

Lately, he has started to hate his Bumbo, and he has figured out how to get out of it. I don't know when the love hate relationship with the Bumbo started, but this is a pretty regular scene at my house.

I had to start putting the Bumbo on a "soft" surface, because he has bonked his head on the floor before, so now if I don't get to him fast enough, he at least doesn't bang his head on the floor.

I am still totally amazed at how much personality and attitude he has at such a young age!



Wait a minute! Is this my Bumbo? I don't want to be here!


Oh, this is so stressful!!


If you don't take me out, then I will take myself out....


OK...here I go! I'm getting out!


ALMOST THERE!!!!


Awwww....this is what I wanted. Much Better!

2 comments:

Amy P. said...

You are too funny Nat...I love commentary that goes along with the pics:)

Megan said...

He totally cracks me up! He is such a BOY! Watch out for your head and teeth Nati, that arched back thing will be used on your lap at church, etc...mark my words...you're gonna need a helmet! lol!