Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Afternoon in Salt Lake



Today bubby had to go to the Dr. to get his second round of flu shot. That meant that we had to make a trip into Salt Lake to his Dr.'s office.

Chris isn't able to work from home anymore on Wednesday's so I had all three kids. I went to pick Cameron and Reagan up from school. Wednesday is half day in the elementary school, so they get out around 1:20 p.m. Keric's appointment was at 2:15 p.m. so I took them out of school a little early.

They were both pretty excited that they got called to the office to go home early. Neither of them had ever gotten to do that before.

So we piled in the car and headed to the Dr. I love Keric's Dr.'s office because they are always so nice and I've never waited in the waiting room for more then 5 mins. and that's even rare. So back we went. I asked Cameron and Reagan if they wanted flu shots too, but they promptly said "NO!"

After the flu shot we went to Barnes and Noble and the kids used their gift certificates they got for Christmas from Grandma Anne. After we went to Barnes and Noble we went over to Toys R Us just for fun, and then we went to Chris at his office. He was almost finished with work, so we waited a little while for him to finish up with work and then decided to go do a little more shopping in Salt Lake.

After we went shopping, we called Mamma Anne and asked her if she wanted to meet us somewhere for dinner. We met her at Red Robin and then we came home. It was a fun afternoon, minus the flu shot.

1 comment:

Anthony and Christel said...

Sounds like a fun time, minus the flu shot..but it is so important..so it's a good thing you got it! :)