Friday, January 23, 2009

Bubby's Fire Museum Field trip



Today I took Bubby to the Utah Fire Museum with my Friend Melissa, and her little pre-school.

I was really excited to one, get out of the house for awhile, and two, to take bubby to see all the Fire Trucks. I was interested to see if he would like them, or if he would really even care.

He seemed to be interested in his surroundings, but I think the thing he loved most was his fireman's hat. He kept it on for a little while, but then he decided it was more fun to throw out of his stroller for Mommy to keep picking up.

We took a couple pictures of him on the fire trucks. He had a little fireman's onesie that I put him in for his little outing.

I had actually never been to the museum, it was kind of fun. I will have to take him back when he's a little older.


Fireman Bubby ready to go!


Bubby's new favorite game. Throw the Fireman's hat out of the stroller.



A couple of the Firetrucks we saw.


Field trips are Exhausting!

3 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

Cute, and I love his little onsie! Acelyn had a field trip there when she was in preschool too, it's good for them to learn all of that stuff.

Megan said...

Nati! He is just so adorable!...and you are such a cute mom!! Way to go! I love that you took the kids out of school early, and watched the inauguration with Keric! Those are things they'll remember forever!...and Keric will have the photos to prove he was there! lol!

Melissa said...

I was so happy you came, sorry we couldnt visit a little more, I was just concentrating on keeping the kids off of anything dangerous or brakeable. but, overall i think they all did very well.