I am not any good at coming up with fantastic, creative, ideas on my own, but I'm REALLY good at stealing them from other people who are!
I was reading my friend Lissel's blog the other day and she mentioned this 365 day challenge that she was going to do. I looked the challenge up, and decided it sounded like a fun thing to do.
I have had so much fun doing our blog the past few months, that I thought this would be just as much fun, and also a little challenging.
So if any of you would like to do the 365 day challenge, here is the link from Lissel's blog :
http://photojojo.com/content/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day/
And if your REALLY bored, this is my 356 Day Challenge site:
http://wexelsfamily365dayproject.blogspot.com/
I hope some of you will start one too!
April 3, 2012
14 years ago
1 comment:
I checked out your other blog with you 365 day challenge - what a fun and great idea.
Post a Comment