Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Go figure!



So I have been trying DESPERATELY for 2 weeks now to get a picture of Keric's bottom teeth that grew in on Christmas Eve. I have been so frustrated! He just wont let me near them!

The other day Reagan was playing with the camera, and taking pictures of Keric. I was looking at them, and low and behold....there they are HIS TEETH! She wasn't even trying to get a picture of them, and she did!

Anyway...it's a little blurry, but here are my little bubby's first two teeth. He looks so flippin grown up!

5 comments:

The Zieglers said...

He is SO cute! I love his rosy cheeks! Is he ALWAYS happy and smiling....it must be all the chocolate that he eats!!!

Natalee said...

Ok, I admit it, I somehow REALLY lucked out with Keric. He really is ALWAYS just that happy. It could be the chocolate, ha ha, I don't know? He honestly rarely cries. If he's hungry or he wants his diaper changed, he'll cry, but other than that, he just smiles and laughs. I hope that doesn't mean that I am cursed with the next one because I've been so spoiled with Keric.

Megan said...

Nati...he is truly the most adorable baby ever!! You're cursed...probably with really cute babies!!! I can't wait to meet the little dude! xo Meg

Bethany said...

Cute little teethers! Reagie is a pretty good little photographer. Little Keric is so cute...and you can't even really tell how long his eyelashes are in that picture. I'm so jealous of those eyelashes...and so is Iree!

Unknown said...

Keric's teeth are so cute. Any top ones coming in yet? Is he rolling over yet? Are you still alive? Mom