
So for the last I don't even KNOW how long, I have been worried about Keric not being able to sit up! So worried in fact, that we have considered taking him to early intervention through the school district. They have a baby "coach" that will evaluate your baby and help them do exercises that will teach them to roll over and sit up or whatever it is they aren't doing!
Well....we have been totally PUNKED!
Yesterday after Cameron's pack meeting, we had a little "celebration". I made Brownies, and we went to Wal-Mart and let him pick out some ice cream and we had Brownies and Ice cream for our treat. Keric was LOVING his brownie and ice cream, and before I realized exactly what I was looking at, he was sitting up ON HIS OWN eating ice cream! Didn't wobble ONCE, didn't fall over, NOTHING...just sat there, like he had been doing it for months!
UGH! We've been right the entire time...he is just lazy! If he wants something bad enough, he is more than willing to sit up, otherwise, I guess he doesn't feel the need to do it.
So here is our proof...he CAN sit up...he just chooses not to! I'm fairly sure this little man is going to give me a run for my money for a VERY long time!



6 comments:
Oh, sweet girl, this is just the beginning!
He is just keeping mom and dad on their toes!! He is SO cute...and Reagan is so sweet and loves him so much because every time I see her she talks about him. :)
He's smart, he knows what he's doing. Sit up and you get ice cream. Good job Keric, now just wait he will be running around before you know it then you will wish he would just lay there.
Oh so he's not only cute.....he's smart too! That's pretty funny!
Wow, he's sitting up like an old pro. I'll do just about anything for brownies and ice cream, too. Mom
That little boy cracks me up.
Post a Comment