
Chris and Cameron made Valentines Breakfast this morning. Heart Shaped Chocolate Chip Pancakes with Chocolate Syrup, Whip Cream and Heart Shaped Strawberries! Sooo Yummy!

Chris and the kids surprised me with 2 dozen long stem roses! Aren't they BEAUTIFUL!?

....and Chocolates. Do these Chocolates not just SCREAM Natalee?? I mean seriously!?

Reagan REALLY wants to eat those shoes...but I wouldn't let her. I'm mean I know! They are just too cute to eat, aren't they? The purse has chocolates inside too.

Bubby loved having Whip Cream sprayed into his little mouth!

He loved Strawberries too!

Daddy even made him his own pancake!

As you can see, he is thrilled!

He wasn't entirely sure what to do with his pancake, but he quickly figured it out!

All good things must come to an end!

Or must they????

What a MESS!!! Mama Lynn would be so dissappointed! It sure was yummy though!

Finally...ALL CLEAN!
Now we are off to another Whammer's Basketball Game.
Dad gave Cameron a "pep talk" about being more agressive, and not feeling like he had to be so nice out on the court! It must have helped, because Cam made his first two points of the season! YEA!!!
After the game, we came home and Chris told us he had a big surprise for everyone. I thought we had finished with all the surprises. He called Mama Anne and told her we would be at her house at 3:00 p.m. and she needed to be ready to go for a surprise. I always think I have the surprises figured out, but I never do.
We drove to Salt Lake and ended up at the "Bombay House"! I was so excited! I LOVE Indian food, and I haven't had real Indian food since my misson! Chris spent a month in India for work several years ago, and he loves it too. This was all new to Mama Anne and Cameron and Reagan. Mama Anne loved it, but Cameron and Reagan were less then impressed. Bubby however....LOVED IT! It was so funny to watch him eat all these weird dishes. What a silly boy!

YUM!!!


Bubby eating Chicken Briyanni, and Kulfi (Indian Ice Cream) He LOVED it!
After we had stuffed ourselves silly, we went over to Mama Anne's for awhile. We came home, happy, and tired!
Before the kids went to bed I realized I hadn't taken a picture of their little presents they had gotten from the Valentines Fairy. The chocolates of course had been long eaten, but I did take a picture of them with their stuffed animals. We didn't get Bubby a big animal, because as you can see, it's bigger then he is! Bubby was more then ready for bed, so he's not too happy in some of these pictures.


I hope all of you had a wonderful "A-Tines Day" too!
3 comments:
I seriously LOVE that photo of Keric licking his highchair tray! So cute!
Looks like you guys had a great Valentines. Your husband sure is sweet to make breakfast and all the flowers and chocolates.
Wow, sounds like Chris really knows how to do a Valentine's Day. I'm glad it isn't like it used to be when you hated the holiday :) Mom
Post a Comment