Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Corrections from Chris



OK...so I asked Chris last night to refresh my memory of the sock puppet day. He has a better memory then I do when it comes to SOME things. Unfortunately that does not include where he laid down, placed or put anything!

He remembered the other sock puppets names. (Now you all are really going to think we are crazy, if you didn't already!)

Bubby has some brown socks, tan socks, and black socks also. Chris thought his friends needed to be "Culturally diverse", so he came up with some real culturally diverse names for his other socks. I wasn't creative enough I guess with George, and Bill.

His brown socks name is "Santiago". Chris tries to get bubby to say "Donde esta mi amigo Santiago?" Good luck, I can't PAY him to say Ma Ma!!

His black sock is named "Antwan", Chris calls him "Twan" for short, and his tan sock is named "Qin-jao" pronounced Ching Jow. It's a name from a character in some book Chris read.

Bubby seems to prefer "Wesley" over all of them however...I'm not sure what all of this says about us other then we have a really sick sense of humor?!?!

oooops..Chris just IM'd me about one more sock I forgot! Wesley's Jewish Friend from New York, Milton. He comes by to visit sometimes when Wesley is in the wash. You're right Trish...we are certifiably NUTS, or at least Chris is and I just fuel it!

4 comments:

Amy P. said...

I love it! So funny Nat!

The Zieglers said...

It's offical....your Nuts!! haha I say whatever keeps that sweet baby happy and smiling is worth it!

Anthony and Christel said...

That is funny, Anthony's nickname since high school is Twan.

Megan said...

That is hilarious!