Saturday, February 21, 2009

My 100th Post and Bubby's 9 Month Photo Shoot




I have seen people do elaborate things for their 100th blogging post. One of the ones I see most often is people post 100 things about themselves, or 100 pictures, or something having to do with 100. As I noticed that I was getting closer and closer to 100, I kept trying to think of something great and elaborate to do. The more I thought about it, the more frustrated I got, and the conclusion that I eventually came to was...100 of anything...is a LOT of something! Besides that...who honestly wants to read 100 things about you, or look at 100 pictures of you!?

So the only thing you get on this, my 100th post, is the acknowledgment that it is #100, which really in and of itself for me, is pretty big and elaborate. That has to be at least 90 more entries then any journal I've ever owned!

A few days ago, I took Bubby to get his 9 month pictures done. I've had him get professional pictures done on his 3 month, 6 month, and now 9 month "birthdays", and I'm hoping to do a big one for his 1st year birthday, which is coming up WAY too soon.

I found the cutest little "preppy" outfit at Wal-Mart of all places. (I have such a love/hate relationship with that place!) He looked so adorable in it and I was so excited to have him wear it for his pictures.

When we got there, the girl helping us suggested we go with a black background because she said that the black background would really bring out the colors in his sweater. I'm not so sure I agree now that I see them done. They turned out cute, but I'm half way wishing we had done a more neutral background. Oh well...I paid a whopping $5 for the whole session AND pictures, so who am I to complain?!?!

The photographer we had this time was SO MUCH better than the ones I have had in the past. She was really good with Keric, and really patient with him. She spent more then about 10 minutes with us, and got lots of different kinds of shots. He gets a little stubborn sometimes, and he didn't like some of the poses she was having him in, but she was good with him.

Anyway..here are some of my favorite poses. It's so hard to choose my favorite! My little man is growing up way too fast!











4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love his outfit! Walmart can be very surprising sometimes. I didn't even pay attention to what post I was on until you mentioned this...I'm on 128 now. I missed my 100 anniversary. :( It is amazing how blogging is so easy to keep up the journaling. I never was good at that either but I LOVE posting blog entries. Anyhow love seeing your little man, he looks so cute in these photos.

Elaine said...

He's so cute. I can't believe he's nine months already.

Anthony and Christel said...

He is seriously so cute...and I love his little argyle sweater vest!

Bethany said...

Those are so cute! He's very photogenic...what a natural