I have been saying for days now that I am going to start introducing Keric to solid foods, but I just haven't ever done it. At his last appointment his Dr. said he was probably ready for them since he drinks an average of 7 bottles a day still. Seems like he is ALWAYS hungry!
So today was the day! Chris set up his highchair a week or two ago, but today was the first day Keric actually sat in it. I got him sat down, and all strapped in, and then he immediately christened his highchair by spewing all over it. I think he has done that with everything now! Car seat, swing, bouncer, crib...it wouldn't belong to Bubby if it wasn't covered in baby puke!
I broke out some Peaches for him to try. I myself am not a big peaches fan, and from the look on Keric's face at first, he didn't seem too sure he was a fan either. Eventually though he started eating them and he seemed to keep most of it in his mouth and not just all around it, although some of that couldn't be avoided. :)
He is getting so big and he is so much fun! I can't believe my baby is already sitting in a highchair trying solid foods! Time is just going by way too fast!
4 comments:
He is just SOOOO cute! I remember when Joey started on solids...and how much I enjoyed seeing his face when we fed him meat...ewwwww...I wish I didn't like it so much myself! AND...I made your chicken pot pie tonight, and EVEN Mattie liked it!? Wow...who knew canned chicken would be such a hit? It was! I encourage everyone to try it!
He is growing up so fast! He looked so adorable in his little church outfit yesterday!
He is so sweet and I can't believe how big he is! I think he looks like Chris. What do you think? Be glad that he liked it! That make feeding so much easier. I had to force feed Tate for so long, and that wasn't fun for anyone. :) We both came out covered in it. I've never had a puker... sorry about that. Hope you have some good burp cloths. :) If you don't, I should send you some that I have been sewing... they are very absorbent. Oh, I loved the picture of the kids in their costumes!
my kids always went nuts for sweet potatoes! congrats on starting solid foods!!!
Post a Comment