Cute kids. I love the costumes. Great minds must think alike because I bought Iree the exact same "I love Mummy" shirt. Of course I made sure she wore a big orange and black bow because that shirt IS unisex! :) By the way, we love our little halloween card. Great idea!
5 comments:
I'm exhausted!! :)
What cute pics of the kids! I just want to pinch Kerick's cute little cheeks! There is nothing greater than chubby baby cheeks! So CUTE!
Cute pictures of the kids! Looks like a great time was had by all yesterday!
Way to go on the pumpkins! And I loved your halloween CARD!!! That was such a cute idea! It's on my fridge. ;-)
Cute kids. I love the costumes. Great minds must think alike because I bought Iree the exact same "I love Mummy" shirt. Of course I made sure she wore a big orange and black bow because that shirt IS unisex! :) By the way, we love our little halloween card. Great idea!
Post a Comment