Sunday, October 5, 2008

Card Shark



Today after Conference, and after we ate dinner, we loaded the kids up in the car for our Sunday night tradition of going up to visit Grandma Anne and Grandpa Craig.

Once we got there, like always, Reagan went straight to the box of Barbie's and Cameron went straight to the box of playing cards. He LOVES to play games with Grandma Anne, and loves it even more when he beats her.

Tonight was a game of fairly intense Uno between the two of them. I think Cameron was one game up on Grandma Anne and it was getting pretty heated in the living room. As they were playing, I happened to glance over and see Bubby sitting in Grandma Anne's lap. He was looking very intently at her cards, and was even holding them with one of his little hands, as if HE were playing right along with them.

I guess he loved the colors of the Uno cards, but he was sure cute sitting there "playing" along. Chris was able to get some pictures of him with his phone.

What were my days like without that little boy?! Obviously REALLY boring! :)



2 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

I love how you wrote, "fairly intense Uno"...that is hilarious! Keric is so cute holding the cards with his grandma...but then again he's so cute all the time!

Megan said...

He is really cute Natalee!