Keric had a particularly bad day today. Lately he has been SO good and So happy, but today was hard on him and I can't say as I blame him for being mad. I had lots of errands to run, which meant a lot of being put in and out of the car, and a lot of getting in and out of his car seat, which he hates by the way, thus resulting in basically no nap today. He fell asleep a few times in the car, but then of course was woken up again when I had to get him out of the car.
By the time it was about 5:00 p.m., he had HAD ENOUGH. He cried and cried and CRIED, and the only way I could console him was to just hold him, rock him, and pat his little back. After about 15 minutes of fussing and crying, he finally fell asleep on my shoulder. I put him in his swing so I could start dinner, and this was the look he had on his face. It kind of summed up my attitude for the day too!
Poor little guy! I hate it when my schedule gets thrown off for the day too!!
3 comments:
Poor little cutie!!
I had one of those days myself...I lost my wallet...and ya...things just blew...poor Keric!
awe!!! so sweet, doesnt that 2 minutes of him sleeping on your shoulder make up for all the frustration?? life is hard when you have to have shots.
Post a Comment