*Disclaimer* I'm NOT Pregnant again! Apparently, the old picture of my pregnancy test was not a good picture to lead with. ;)
Yesterday I went in to SLC to go see my OBGYN for my yearly checkup. As I was sitting there, I couldn't believe that a year had already gone by! Of course a year ago I was there to confirm that I was pregnant, and this year, I was just there out of "obligation", but it was sort of a surreal experience to be sitting in that same waiting room one year later, with my little bubby.
When I walked back to the exam room I saw the ultrasound machine that Dr. Holms had used on me last year to see my little peanut. Now I was carrying that little peanut in his car seat back to the same exam room.
It was kind of a hard road getting him here, but I sure am GLAD to have my little peanut with me! I love him so much, and am so grateful to be his mommy.

6 comments:
oh my gosh Nati...he looks like a doll...literally...a doll baby!!!
Wow!! Seeing that pregnancy test made me think that you were announcing something!! Keric is such a cute little guy! He is growing so fast!!
oh....Wow! HECK NO!!! No announcement here! Not for awhile anyway, I hope! :)
I always say this, but he is SO ADORABLE!! I don't care how many times I say it, I will keep saying it because it's true! What a little heart breaker!
yikers! the way that reads, it looks like you are announcing peanut numero dos! as soon as i read on, i calmed down and shouted to dean that you were infact not pregnant, just reminiscing. :)
I am with Megan, he is a doll baby...literally! You are making me remember the days of my little peanuts...especially seeing the pregnancy test, talking about the Ultra sound machines...I had a hard road getting 2 nd 3 here healthy so I can kind of sympathize and empathize.
Thank you for making me be thankful for the small stuff.
Post a Comment