Monday, October 20, 2008

A little comic relief



Life has been a little mellow around our house the past week or so, but thankfully we have Reagie around to bring us some much needed comic relief! Here are a couple of things she did this past week that really had us cracking up!

Last Saturday, we decided to run to McDonalds and grab some lunch. We had had a busy day, and I hadn't had a chance to go grocery shopping with everything else that was going on. We went through the drive-thru, and decided to just order a few things off the dollar menu. When we got up to the window, they handed us one big bag full of our food. Reagan's response was "Awwwwww, we just got one big happy meal!?"

Chris and the kids have a little game that they play every morning on the way to school. The Spanish word for bus is "Boose" pronounced like moose with a b. Whenever they see a bus on the way to school they chant "The boose, the boose, the boose is on the loose." They LOVE doing this! Not only do we say this chant every time we see a boose, it's a competition to see who can see the boose first, and start the chant. The other day we were on our way home from Mama Anne's house. It was late, and dark outside. We were driving down the road and Chris spotted a bus. He started to chant "The boose, the boose, the boose is on the loose". We all started to join in, and then we heard Reagie in the back ground..."The boose, the boose,... what's a boose doing in the night!?!" We laughed about that the rest of the way home.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Oh my word...I am totally going to start calling the bus...boose...She is a crack up!And...I'm so glad you still go to McDonalds! As you know...I love it, we got our fix there on Saturday!

Anthony and Christel said...

That girl, she's a nut! She is so dang cute..she always says hi to me whenever she sees me. I love that little bus chant..I can totally see Chris saying that! :)

Melissa said...

i love it when they catch you off guard like that, thats the greatest. hope you guys are good!