Keric has really taken to this "solid" food stuff! He gets upset if I don't shovel it in fast enough! :) Today for lunch we mixed Rice Ceral with some Peaches. He ate every last drop!! YUM!
April 3, 2012
14 years ago
Chris, Natalee, Cameron, Reagan, Keric and Carson
3 comments:
I can't believe how big that little guy has gotten. He looks WAY bigger than Iris. Of course, she is quite petite though. I'm glad he likes his foods.
Cute! Milo has that bib too. Funny. Maybe he looks like Reagan too?!
Hey Natalee,
I just found your blog on Lissel's blog. I had to check it out. I haven't seen your little guy since he was really little, since you aren't in our ward now. :( He is so cute! Are you teaching again or are you home now? If you're home we should get together sometime. Our little ones could have some fun together.
Melissa Warner
Our blog is melandjason.blogspot.com
Post a Comment