So about a week ago my friend Trisha did a post on her blog about a cookbook she and her friends had been putting together. They go to lunch twice a month and each of them brings a new recipe to add to their books. I, along with some other people, thought this was a fabulous idea and we immediately started putting pressure on her to make a Recipe Blog for us and we promised that we would all contribute too.
Well I decided that wasn't really fair. I mean she HAD her cookbook, and was already doing something twice a month, so instead I figured I would start one in the hopes that Trisha and all you other "Domestic Diva's" will help me out and contribute to it. A blog with just all my recipe's would not be exciting in the least, trust me!
I will do the "work" and post them all. I just would like to ask all of you if you have good easy, fun, yummy, all of the above recipes that you would like to share with the rest of us, e-mail me the recipes and I will post them on the blog. E-mail as many as you want as many times as you want. My goal is to have a new recipe on the blog every day so that we will have an idea for dinner that night! We'll see how it goes. I'm excited about it. I think it will be fun! My e-mail address is: nwexels@yahoo.com.
The blog address is: http://lifebeyondmacaroniandcheese.blogspot.com/
I hope to hear from you all soon!
April 3, 2012
14 years ago
2 comments:
YAY!!!! But all my good recipe's come from the Bennion's anyway...crap! Ok...I may have a couple! I'm so excited about this!!! I can't wait! Way to go Nati Pati! xoxox Megan
Good job Natalee! I was thinking that if you wanted to add me as a author to your recipe blog, I would promise to add recipes all the time! Or I can just email them to you....what ever you want to do! Yeah I am SO excited!!!
Post a Comment