MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Trace family tree - Free family history
The verdict is in! Keric looks more like his mommy! :) I found this funny little "look a like meter" when I was blog surfing, and I thought it would be fun to see who they thought Keric looked like more. It has software that analyzes each of your faces and then tells you which of you your baby looks like more. I was actually a little surprised at the results. I figured it would say he looked 75% more like Chris! I know he only looks like my by 3%, but it still made me feel pretty good! ha ha
So for all of you who said "He looks just like his Daddy"...he ACTUALLY looks a little MORE like his Mommy!
April 3, 2012
14 years ago
1 comment:
That's funny Nati...I think he's really cute! I'll have to do Joe and Matt...HMMMM???
Post a Comment