Saturday, September 27, 2008

Picture Day





Today we went to Salt Lake with Grandma Anne and got the kids' pictures taken at Sears. I wish the photographer would have been a little more interactive with the kids. She only took like 11 pictures literally, and it was hard to find one where they were all smiling. We did choose one pose that I think will be cute. I mean I realize it was towards the end of the day for her, and we were there on a promotion thing, but seriously! At least PRETEND like you're excited to have us there!

Afterwards Grandma Anne took us all out to eat at Red Robin and then we went to the Halloween store and looked at all the scary and fun Halloween decorations and costumes.

Thanks Grandma Anne! It was a fun day!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

that top one is my favorite, the look on kerics face his hilarious!

Anthony and Christel said...

Very cute pictures!! All of the kids are so cute!

Natalee said...

The top one is actually the one I picked! :) I loved the look on his face too. :)

Megan said...

I like the outfits! Keric looks so sweet and knowing...The whole thing is great Nati!! I still think you and Chris should have jumped in as well! I had a Grandma Anne too!?!? My dad's Madre...glad you had fun! I love Red Robbin! I always order 'Clucks and Fries' with Ranch...yum!