Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Little Mommy and her "Doll Babies"



When we were little kids, my Mom used to call us "Doll Babies". I'm not sure where the saying actually came from, but I've always remembered it. Today Keric actually got to BE a real life "Doll baby".

Reagie was playing with her dolls today and was pushing them around the house in her toy stroller and carrying them in her toy baby carrier. I'm not sure who came up with the idea first, Reagan or Chris, but before I knew it, Keric was sitting in the toy stroller being pushed around. When Reagan pushed him into the kitchen to show me, his eyes were as big as sand dollars! He had this look of panic on his face, like "Mom are you sure this is ok for me to be in here?!" He really did look cute, and Reagie made a very cute little Mommy with all of her doll babies!

I am afraid for the day when I look at the baby stroller and think to myself, "I can't believe Keric once fit in that!" I'm even more afraid that day will come sooner then I want it to!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I have to say he is getting so big and he is so adorable. You are so smart to savor every day with him. They do in fact grow up so fast.

Anthony and Christel said...

Reagan looks like Acelyn with all of those baby dolls. It's cute that Keric is sitting there too, just like he is one of her dolls. He is SO CUTE. I saw him for a sec at the soccer game, he's adorable!!

Melissa said...

So, i saw that picture and my first response was, that baby doll looks a little too real...wait! i can just hear you guys giggling at the warning on the doll stroller, "not intended for use with real children" thats great. ps. i just finished "Eclipse" last night, i am so in love. i am freaking out! but i am forcing myself to wait to start book 4 till next week, cause dean has to be out of town for a week, it ts a long shot, but i am going to try.