I've never been tagged before. So here goes...
How to play this game of tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
3 Joys: 1. My Family 2. My Friends 3. My Home
3 Fears: 1. Not being able to live on one income this year. 2. Losing one of my family members. 3. Mice! Always have been, always will be scared to death of them!
3 Goals: 1. To get my Masters Degree. 2. To become a Principal one day. 3. To lose 40 lbs by Christmas.
3 current obsessions/collections: 1. Shoes, real and the "Just the Right Shoe" collection. 2. Keric, he's sort of become an obsession lately. haha 3. The Twilight Series. I can't wait to start the new book!!
3 random surprising facts about yourself: 1. Chris and I started talking about getting married after our 2nd date! 2. Until Keric was born, I was scared to death about having a boy! I was sure I would have no idea how to take care of him or relate to him! 3. I live in a state where Skiing is a huge deal, and I've never been skiing in my entire life.
I tag Bethany, Danna, Christel, Melissa, and Mom
April 3, 2012
14 years ago
1 comment:
Hey! I'm glad you did my game! I'm so happy we have this way to be in touch! =)My blanket is not coming along very well...but Matthew thinks it looks good. I think I need to buy a really expensive sewing maching, and then my life will be complete. Isn't that what it takes to be an expert at sewing? Kirk thinks I need that like I need a hole in the head.
Post a Comment