Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A picture is worth a thousand words



Chris' parents bought this little onesie for Keric awhile ago as kind of a joke, however he really earned the right to wear it today, but ONLY because I don't think they make a onesie that says "demanding"! I don't know what it is about sleeping in general, but he hates it! He thinks he can only go to sleep if I am holding him, or somewhere in the same room. If either of those conditions is not meet, he screams until they are!

I have been trying to get him on some sort of a sleeping and eating schedule, but it hasn't worked out too well so far. I even bought a book hoping it could help me out! I'm determined to get him to follow a routine that is realistic.

ONE of us will win the fight eventually, I'm just not sure which one!

2 comments:

Megan said...

But look how cute his little wet eyelashes are Nati!?! Mattie was like that...and at about the age of 11 months...he ended up sleeping with us, until he was like age 9. It was horrible! I hope you have better luck! I feel your pain!

The Zieglers said...

He's so dang cute.....even if he wants to be held all the time! Hold him, rock him, nap with him......soon he won't want you too! You'll find your routine eventually and one of you WILL win!!! I can't say much because my 4 yr old STILL climbs into bed with us at 3am on the dot EVERY morning!!!