In just two days my little preemie boy will offically be 3 months old and he has FINALLY grown out of his preemie clothes! I cleaned out his closet the other day and packed up all his little clothes to put down in the basement. It was actually kind of sad to think about how much smaller he used to be! Now that all his little clothes are down in the basement, he has been wearing his "big boy" clothes. He's still got some room to grow in them, but they fit much better then the preemie clothes. :)
It's amazing to me how fast he has grown, and KEEPS growing! If our scales are right, he is weighing in at a whopping 12lbs already!
I had to take a picture of him in his cute little big boy outfit he wore today. Don't you love his little pants!? Chris was calling him "man in pants". Keric is very proud of them as you can see. :) He really does looks like a little man! He's so funny.
4 comments:
Oh he looks so cute. I loved it when Taylor out grew her premie clothes too. I can't believe how big he is.
He is so darn cute. I can't believe how fast they grow, it is kind of sad but yet so exciting.
I have loved watching him grow through the pictures in your posts! Remembering back to the snickers bar picture.....he has grown a ton! He is super cute Natalee!
hahaha! I love little boys in big jeans or shorts! Cuteness!
Post a Comment