Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A New Snack for Bubby

Today after lunch I was loading the dishwasher. Bubby was playing in the family room with his toys, not two feet away from me. The kids were over playing with friends, and Chompie was following me around.

I was putting the morning dishes away and I heard the dog food in the bowl moving around. I figured Chompie was eating. As quick as that thought left my head, I noticed that Chompie was still in the kitchen with me! I quickly looked over in the family room and no Bubby!

I ran around the little half wall and there he was! Covered in dog food from head to toe! I thought I had caught him soon enough, but when I called his name, and he looked up at me he had dog food in his mouth! I was so mortified!





I hurried and scooped it all out of his mouth! He of course thought this was a very fun game, and as soon as I would take it out of his mouth, the other hand would put it back in.

Yes...I did grab my camera and take pictures...but I made sure there was no more food in his mouth. What are ya gonna do now?? The damage was done...and I mean really...how can you stay mad at that face for very long!




I will be moving the dog food bowl asap! Like I've said all along, he and Chompie love to do what the other one does! Guess that goes for eating the same thing too!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

How funny! Oh- he will be fine, a little (or a lot) of dog food never hurt anyone. My mom cought my brother Shane and my cousin Mike eating it all the time as kids.

Rick said...

Hey, look on the bright side! Now he'll have a nice shiny coat!