Friday, July 10, 2009

I TOLD YA!!!!



I said before, we would have the only dog who would stand up right on two legs because that's what Bubby was doing! Now I have proof!!!

The other day I had Chris cut Bubby's hair because it was just getting too long and shaggy looking. As you can also see by the picture, Chompie got a hair cut too, but not this day. He was so hot with all his thick hair that we took pity on him, and shaved him for the summer. It really is the same dog even though Bubby wasn't too sure for the first little while after Chompie's hair cut.

Now that Bubby is crawling we have to do cut his hair with me sitting on the bathroom floor holding him while Chris tries to cut his hair with the clippers, and I try to keep him from crawling away and also keep his hands from grabbing the clippers. It's a fun time had by all!

After Chris was done, we had to clean up the bathroom floor, and you can't very well do that with a boy who is crawling and wants to be into everything!

So we took Bubby AND Chompie, because lets face it, Chompie is no better to have around a bathroom floor full of hair than Bubby is, and we stuck them in Bubby's crib with a couple of toys to play with while we cleaned up. I could hear Bubby in there squeeling and playing with Chompie. They sounded like they were having a great time.

After we had cleaned up the bathroom, I went in to get them out and as I walked in, they both stood up at the side of the crib ready to be taken out. Just like I thought...Bubby stands up, so Chompie follows! They just crack me up!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

This cracks me up.