Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day 1 of Disney Land

Today was our first day at Disney land this trip. For lots of the kids, it was their first TIME at Disney Land and for us adults, the first time in a very long time! :) It was an exciting day. It was of course very hot, and we stood in lots of lines, but really didn't stand in line for very long. We didn't get to ride some of the rides we really wanted to like Space Mountain and Splash Mounntain, but we have 2 more days to do that. The kids were all SO GOOD all day long! Around 10 p.m. they all kind of started having little melt downs, and it was time to go home. I don't think ANY of us minded leaving a couple hours early. Maren and Dave spotted Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife Beth, but I missed them! I was so sad! I never get to see celebreties! Not that I would have done the whole picture and autograph thing, I just always like to see what they actually look like in person vs. TV. Bubby and Anna got to ride a lot more rides than I thought they would be able to, so that was really nice. We expected to have at least one or two people staying off rides to watch kids, but that hardly happened at all. Both Bubby and Anna's favorite ride I think was "It's a Small World" Here are a few pictures of some of the rides we went on, and the things we did. One of the GREATEST things that happend at the "Happiest Place on Earth" was that Bubby finally learned to drink from a straw!! Ahhhhh...makes life SO MUCH easier!




























No comments: