Monday, July 20, 2009

Last day in Disney and California Adventure (July 17)

We spent the morning taking the kids around Toon Town so they could meet the Disney Characters, and then we went over and spent a little bit of time in California Adventure. Bubby was not too sure about any of the Disney Characters EXCEPT for Minnie! He even got a kiss from her! I think that was the only picture we got of him smiling. By the time we made it over to California Adventure and ran into Handy Manny, poor Bubby was out! We still took pictures, and got his autograph for Bubby, but he slept through the entire thing! I was so sad, because he always watches the Handy Manny show, and would have probably liked him. Oh well...a sleeping picture is better than a crying one.















4 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

It looks like your vacation was a blast!! I've never been to Disneyland, but we are excited to go later this year. I showed Acelyn some of your pictures, and she got so excited seeing some of the characters.

Elaine said...

That looks like lots of fun. I have never been to Disneyland. My parents don't like big crowds but I'll have to go someday.

Shannon said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun. Great pictures!

Bethany said...

Sounds like you guys had a really great trip. I loved all the good pictures. Bubby is getting too big! :(