Sunday, July 19, 2009

An afternoon at the Beach and Sea World in the Evening

Today we all decided to give our poor bodies a little bit of a rest from all the walking around yesterday at Disney Land, and spend a day "recovering" at the beach. The kids played in the water on boogie boards, and made sand castles and had a really fun time. Keric may love his bath's, but he is really NOT a fan of being in the ocean. I think he is a lot like me...I am OK in water that I can touch the bottom of, but I really do NOT like the feeling of being vulnerable in a big thing of water. Poor kid, I think he spent more time crying at the beach then having a good time.

Later we went to Sea World. We got to see some amazing shows, and they were even more cool because we saw them in the dark. We also looked at some exhibits and rode a couple rides. It was a fun day.




















No comments: