

As if I need anything else to distract me from cleaning my house, doing laundry, cooking dinner and all the other way more productive things that I know I should be doing..I am now obsessed with this digital scrapbooking thing! I'm getting a little better/faster at this scrapbooking thing, and now I can't stop! What have I done?!
Anyway, my poor little boy is feeling neglected and I am offically grounding myself from the computer for the rest of the day, but before I do, here are the last two pages that I did. I did the first one this morning, and the second one in between laundry loads in the washer and dryer yesterday. This is how I justify doing it!
3 comments:
Nat, I am so impressed! I have been interested in digital scrapbooking too, but really haven't done much about figuring it out. What program do you use? Do you have to buy all the designs, fonts, and embellishments? I messed around with Photoshop Elements (a girl told me that was what she used), but I never really figured it out. You will have to email me and give me some info. I love your pages!
So cute Nat! You go girl!
Amy if YOU think they are cute...then I feel pretty darn proud of myself! :) Thanks!!!
Post a Comment