Monday, March 9, 2009

Digital Scrap booking



So I decided to give this digital scrap booking thing another try. I failed pretty miserably the first time I tried it.

My friend Lissel was nice enough to let me come over to her house where she gave me a one on one lesson this afternoon for a couple hours. Once I was able to see and do things a little, I sort of got the hang of it. She showed me some really cool things, that I still have not mastered yet, but I did get ONE page done.

It is nothing fancy by any means. If you were to look at some of her pages, you would be disappointed in mine, but I'm happy with the end result for the most part. I won't tell you how LONG this took me, but here is Keric's very first Scrapbook page. I hope it wont be his last...but ya never know! ha ha

3 comments:

Allison said...

That is great Natalee!! Not too many people are as good as Lissel so don't worry. (you've seen mine as an example of that) Just keep messing with it and it will get better. It sure is fun, be careful that's all you might be doing for a while.

It looks great!!

Unknown said...

You did awesome! It takes so much time to do pages, I take forever on one page. You might end up addicted if you keep at it. We all need to get together and do some pages together and motivate each other. :)

Elaine said...

That's really cute Natalee. It looks great. Keep it up.