
Wednesday's always seem to be my most hectic day! Now that I am in the Young Womens, it will be just that much more hectic.
This afternoon we had Achievement days. It was my second activity, and also sadly my last. We made these really cute purses out of old jeans. I had to take all three kids with me because Achievement days is at 3 p.m. and Chris is obviously still at work. Cameron wanted to stay home, but I don't feel comfortable leaving him home alone. I'm paranoid I guess. So I dragged them all with me.
Poor Cameron was the only boy, and totally bored, Reagan jumped right in with the other girls and made a cute little purse, and Bubby screamed the entire time! It was kind of a lot of chaos, but it was fun, and it was pretty obvious that the girls who came loved it. Reagan's purse turned out really cute.
After Achievement days was over I very selfishly stole Lissel's little girls and brought them home with me. I used the excuse of "You need a break", but really I needed to get ready for YW and I also needed to get dinner done so I could go to YW by 7:00 so I took Halle and Ava home with me to give Reagan something to do! :) They had a great time for about an hour or so, and that gave me a chance to feed Keric, get dinner going, and get stuff ready for YW.

I barely got dinner ready just in time for Chris to walk through the door from work and for me to shove dinner in my face and leave again for Young Women's.
Young Womens was fun. They made cute little "I'm lucky to be me" shirts for this months Value, Individual Worth, that they can wear on St. Patricks day.
I got home around 8:45 p.m. just in time for kids jammies, prayers and bed! I'm always so happy when Wednesday is finally over!!
3 comments:
Those purses are darling! You're so crafty. Reagie looks so cute "modeling" hers
Cute purses. Hey do you have any pics of the shirts you made. That's such a great idea.
You know Fara, actually I didn't take any pictures of the shirts, but they were really easy. All we did was take a plain white T-shirt, and decorate it with some St. Patricks Day material. We did iron on Shamrocks that they made out of heart cookie cutters...(four hearts that come together at the point) Then they wrote on them with permanent marker, and did the frayed beads on the bottom of the shirt. You could do pretty much anything, but thats what our girls did. Sorry, I forgot my camera that night. :) Good luck!
Post a Comment