
I still remember so vividly a year ago today, the day I wrote my very first blog entry! It took me forever to write! I would write something and then erase it over and over and over again!
My sisters Bethany and Danna both had blogs and I loved reading their stories and looking at their pictures, but I never really thought blogging was my "thing".
I admit that the whole blog thing was a little intimidating at first. I figured my life was way too boring to write about, and it still is, which was why I didn't keep a journal. THe only reason I even started with the blog was because I was pregnant, and I wanted to write down SOME kind of rememberance of that experience somewhere, along with keeping my family up to date on what was going on.
I worried about what to say, and how much I SHOULD say, about what would even be WORTH saying, and even more worried about who would be reading my random thoughts, and what they would be thinking about them.
Well...I obviously got over all of my "fears" because now I am totally addicted! Chris says I have a problem and that I am an addict, and he is probably right. I spend way too much time on here I admit that, but I have decided to turn all my time that I spend on here into something "good".
I have taken the whole years worth of pictures and blog entries and I am turning them into a book.
I'm really excited about it! I think it will be really fun to look at in a few years, and I hope that someday my children will appreciate looking back on their lives through their Mommy's eyes.
So here goes another year of the Wexels Family and our blog. I am excited to see what our blog will have in the next coming year! Thanks for spending a year with all of us!
1 comment:
Happy Blog-iversary!
Post a Comment