Thursday, March 19, 2009

A New Look




So my scrap book pages were REALLY starting to look the same, and well...a little boring. I didn't want to make a whole bunch of pages that I was going to hate, so I decided to do some "research".

Lissel gave me some magazines to borrow that had lots of really cool and fun page ideas. I also played around a little more, and learned how to actually write on my page finally and this was what I came up with.

I like these pages lots better! I am tempted to re-do all of them, but I am restraining myself. I need to remember where I started at right? I'm even thinking of entering a contest Lissel told me about. We'll see I guess. I'm probably not that good yet!

3 comments:

Allison said...

I think those pages are great! Enter the contest, you never know what will happen. I know you have it in you, and if nothing else it makes you get better.

Heidi said...

Nat, I think your pages are adorable. You are doing a great job, I love ot see them.

Bethany said...

Those are so cute. With scrapbooking it seems like you either get it or you don't. You definitely get it and I definitely don't.