Saturday, January 9, 2010

The New Family Room





Our couches finally came yesterday! I was so excited! :) They looked almost cooler in person than they did in the show room.

When the delivery guys got them in the house, Chris and I were a little concerned about having bought 2 couches vs. 1 couch and a love seat. It looked like the couches didn't "fit" in the room. We talked about returning one and getting a love seat, but honestly after measuring, it really is not that much different.

Anyway...long story short. We kept both couches. Chris worked his magic, and there you have it...my new family room! :)

I also got a new rug, and I replaced the coffee table with the two end tables, and moved the lamp from the piano room into this room. It matched better.

I still want to paint the rest of the walls the brown that we have on the one wall, but other than that...this room is DONE! :)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

So pretty!!! I will have to check them out in person next time I get the kids. Love the rug too.

Cicily Bennion said...

Nat - They look beautiful! Good job. You'll enjoy the recliners, I'll bet. Can't wait to see them in person.
Mom

Kenna said...

Oh that is so nice to have so much seating! Love them:)