It wasn't the nicest of days, but it was nice enough that Bubby and I went out for a walk today. You all know how well I "walk" so it didn't last long, and we didn't go far. Bubby rode his "hooptie" on the walk which was perfect because it only goes two miles an hour, so I could totally keep up with him.
He was so funny. He was completely serious the entire time. He still has no idea how to steer, but he gets on and knows to push the pedal and off he goes. He never takes his foot off the pedal! When he's about to crash I have to pull his foot up in order to stop him!
Here is a little video of some of our walk. It isn't very long because as you will see, he is starting to drift over to the curb so I had to hurry and steer him back straight! But do you see how serious he is!? Cracks me up!
April 3, 2012
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment