Friday, January 29, 2010

My New Toy

This past Christmas Chris and I got to see Collin and Jen here in SLC during the Christmas Holidays. While we were visiting with them, Collin showed us his new Flip Cam that he had gotten for Christmas. I was so fascinated by this little tiny video camera that could fit in your pocket, that of course I thought I needed to have one!

I am horrible about taking movies of Bubby, and my excuse is always that it's such a pain to go to the pantry, get the camera, take it out of the bag, turn it on, and by the time it's ready to go, whatever he was doing that I thought was worth of taping, is now done.

Anyway...Chris and I batted the idea around for awhile, and then yesterday he came home from work and handed me a Best Buy bag. Inside was a Kodak Z18 pocket video camera! I was so excited!! (Yes, I really do have THAT sweet of a husband!) So of course we have been playing around with it most of the day, and having quite a fun time taping every silly little thing Bubby does. (Poor Bubby!)

I won't bore you with all the video's but this one is pretty cute. He is so funny when he wakes up from his naps. Generally he wakes up happy. I usually just hear him in his room talking to himself, and that's how I know he is awake. So today I video tapped him getting up from his nap. You can actually hear a few of his little words that he says.

3 comments:

Anthony and Christel said...

What a cutie...and what a fun new toy! Good job Chris!

Cicily Bennion said...

Glad you got a little camera - hope that means you'll take a lot more videos than I ever did :) Little Keric is so cute - give him a kiss from Grandma. Mom

Collin said...

Well, I'm glad that my obsession with gadgets did some good for once. Keep the videos coming. Now we just need to get you on Skype.