Friday, December 4, 2009

Decorating the Tree


I actually love the Christmas Holidays, and all the decorations that we put up, but I have been kind of a "Scrooge" this year about the decorating. I have been afraid to put up very many of them because Bubby is kind of at that age now where nothing is safe! So naturally I have expected the worst from Keric when it came to the Christmas tree. I had visions of him just destroying the tree, and everything on it, but he has actually surprised me. He hasn't been all that interested in it.

Today while I was on the phone talking to Chris, Keric came in with two "Balls" in his hand. I was thinking, Oh great, what kind of destruction has he done while I have been on the phone! So I got off the phone and went in to assess the damage, and much to my surprise I found the tree, and all of it's ornaments minus the two he brought to me, right where they had been before. I did find one thing however that let me know Bubby had been there.

He had taken his little Mickey phone and hung it on the tree. It looked so cute hanging there, I just had to leave it! Such a funny little boy!

3 comments:

Elaine said...

He's so cute. My little brother used to think that the ornaments were balls too. But he would try to bounce them on the kitchen floor. He would cry when they would shatter and then try again with a new ball.

Shannon said...

Awww... cute kid!

karajason said...

Your little boy is so cute. We actually own the same little fishy shower. works great for kids! I think every little kid likes to add their own items to the tree! Have a great christmas. Love
Kara