Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!



I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! Keric must have been a MUCH better boy than I originally thought, because he sure made a haul this year.

We missed having Cameron and Reagan here this year, but we got to talk to them this morning, and it sounded like Santa not only left some presents here for them when they get back on Sunday, but also left lots of presents at Mommy's house for them too!

Christmas is always a little hard with Pampa Fraig gone. I thought this year would be a little easier than last year, but it didn't seem to be. Of course it's lots harder on Chris than it is on me, but Craig's presence is truly missed, and even though I only got to spend 2 Christmas' with him...it seems like there is still something missing with each new Christmas that he is gone.

We will soon be making the long trek to WY to visit my family, so the madness continues, although now instead of wrapping we will be packing! I'm not sure what I hate more...it's a pretty big toss up, but we are excited to see some of my family in the next few days, and will be glad to get to spend New Years with them.

Here are a few pictures of Christmas Eve at Grandma Anne's house and our Christmas Morning....













1 comment:

Shannon said...

Merry Christmas! I love Keric's Charlie and Lola dolls! Those are great!!