Monday, December 14, 2009

"I Want Manny!"



Yesterday Keric pulled one of his "I hate Church" tantrums during Sacrament Meeting. I was the one closest to the door, so I took him out in the hall.

I KNOW that being in the hall is what he wants, but he is so disruptive, that I just can't keep him in there screaming.

So out to the hall we went. Of course as soon as we got there, he immediately took off RUNNING down the hall happy as a clam! I grabbed him and picked him up and made him SIT on my lap and fold his arms. Of course this was not what he wanted, and he was more than happy to let everyone around us know of his disgust.

He screamed and screamed and when that got him no where, he started screaming for his Daddy. I told him that he was stuck out here with me, and that Daddy was NOT going to come and save him. He would have to be good to be able to go see Daddy. So instead of being good so he could go see Daddy, he started yelling for Handy Manny to come and get him!

I about died! Here is this child throwing a HUGE tantrum screaming for "Manny! A Manny! Where a Manny?"

It's a little sad when you are such a "horrible" Mom, that your kid would rather sit outside with a Cartoon Character! He does love his Handy Manny, obviously a little more than I realized.

2 comments:

JMduff said...

That is so funny :)

Shannon said...

He He! Every time I read this it cracks me up. Church is soooo hard some weeks. Corbin has realized that he just needs to yell and scream really loud that he needs to go "pee pee" or "poop" REALLY LOUD about 10 times in a row and that Justin or I will take him out really fast. He never really need to go... Kids.... they are so smart.