We got a whole bunch of snow recently, so I thought it might be fun to let Bubby play in the snow. He never has before and since he loves being outside so much, I thought being outside in SNOW would be great fun.
We had 8 inches of it, so I figured he needed a snow suit. I thought I would be able to just go to Wal-Mart and pick one up. Not so! They didn't have ANY! I was kind of surprised. I even asked the lady working in the kids clothes section and she was as surprised as I was that there were no snow suits or snow boots in any size let alone a toddler size.
It took some creative shopping, but I did find one, and I think I bought the LAST one too.
So I came home, so excited to get Keric all bundled up and outside. I got as far as the snow suit, and that was about it. He was having a total MELT down in the snow suit, so I didn't push it any farther. Maybe we'll try another day.
2 comments:
Isn't that crazy about the snow clothes not being at wal-mart?! That happened to us last year, I thought for sure it would be easy to find snow pants for my girls but they were no where to be found! Now every year I see them out I make sure to buy them even though it's usually Sept. and there is no snow!
Maybe when he sees Cam and Reag with theirs on and playing outside he might decide he wants to play. They are crazy here. Everyday after school they have been coming home and playing outside for about 2 hrs. It's so dang cold... I don't know how they handle it.
Post a Comment