

It is no secret that Keric LOVES his bath! I think if I let him, he would spend hours in there! He comes by it honestly however, trust me! :)
On Saturday Chris had to go to Home Depot, and he took Bubby with him. Bubby actually LOVES Home Depot, and Chris likes to have a buddy go with him, I am not as excited about going as Bubby seems to be.
When they came back Bubby came in carrying something. He came bringing me this package thing. I looked at it, and immediately started to laugh. Chris had bought him his own fishy shower! It is so funny!
It hooks up to your regular shower head, and then it has suction cups and it's own hose, so you can adjust the height of the fish. It is the PERFECT height for Bubby to take a shower! So of course we had to hook it up and give it a try.
I wasn't sure how Bubby would feel about the whole shower thing, I mean it is kind of cold standing there, especially when you can't have the curtain closed or anything, but surprisingly he really liked it!
It was a little wet and messy, but then again so is his bath! (He really gets into the splashing!)
So Bubby has now taken his very first of I'm sure many fishy showers!
2 comments:
THat is so cute and such a great idea! I think I need to get one for Zoey. :)
That is so funny! I might need to invest in one of those for Corbin. He likes the shower, but hates that the water hits him in the face because of how tall it is. Hmmmmm.....
Post a Comment