Monday, November 9, 2009

Big Boy Haircut



Today Keric got his first "real" haircut. I say real, because Daddy has cut it with the clippers a couple of times, but this time he got to really have a cape on, and got his hair cut with scissors, and sit in a big chair! You would think someone would be happy about this, especially given the fact that his hair is just horrible these days! He honestly looks like he just "rolled out of bed" ALL THE TIME! Unless I just DUMP hairspray on his hair, it just sticks up everywhere and looks like a huge mess. The hairspray doesn't even work that well, sometimes it does more harm then good!

I tried to let it kind of grow out, hoping it would get long enough to lay down on it's on, and start doing something. It did get longer, but it never really laid down, it just stuck up higher.

Shannon agreed to cut his hair for me, so we went down this morning. We sat him on the big stool, and put his cape on, and of course the bawling began! He was OK for awhile, he didn't even really mind the clippers part, but when she got out the scissors, he just lost it! I still have no idea why! You would think the clipper part would be the scary part. As you can see...he was really happy about the whole thing from the second his cape was ON!




Anyway, he made it out alive, and so did poor Shannon! He had puffy eyes from crying, and big red cheeks full of tear stains, but he was one cute little man! I LOVE his hair! He looks like such a big boy!





3 comments:

The Zieglers said...

How cute is he!! Love the Big Boy look!

Elaine said...

He looks so big. He is adorable.

Shannon said...

He honestly was not too bad... I've had kids be 10 time worse than he was (including Cameron and Corbin when they were little). He does look very handsome!