Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Story Time

Recently Keric has started smiling more on "demand". It used to just be once in awhile while he was drifting off, or on the rare occasion when he was actually sleeping, but now we can get him to do it a little more when he is awake, and looking at us. It is SO FUN to have him look up at you and then give you this big happy grin. He's also started to "talk" a little bit too. I just love it! He is becoming such a little person! I happened to have my phone close by this morning after his bath. He was being SO CUTE and I actually got some of it recorded on my phone. We'll see if the movie part of this works. Well I'm sure it works, but we'll see if I can make it work. :) I'm sorry you have to listen to my high squeaky voice in the background!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

soooo precious. thats such a fantastic idea, to capture it on your phone! genious. i shall have to try it.

Anthony and Christel said...

He is so cute!!

Megan said...

Ya...I'm going to have to post about the room...NOT worth it. I wish it had been...!?!? Anyway...that baby of yours is TOO cute. I dragged out my dusty sewing machine...and I'm attempting a blanket...it may have to be for your next baby tho...lol...a girl!??! right!!? I think in about 2 years it'll be complete. I couldn't hear your squeaky voice...but maybe I don't have it on the right frequency...hahaha...Love Ya! Megi