Saturday, July 12, 2008

Cameron's Baptisim




Today was a big day for Cameron. He was baptised this morning by his Dad. We had almost 60 people who came to see him! My mom and dad and Cicily made the big 500 mile trek to come. He was so excited when we told him they were coming. He even asked Grandma Lynn to speak at his Baptism, and Grandpa Dan to help confirm him. He has lots of people who love him. :)

We all had a great time, and he looked so happy and proud.

Congratulations Cam, we love you!




2 comments:

Bethany said...

Little Cam is getting so big! He looks so cute in his baptism outfit. I love the picture of your family. I especially like how Keric is giving us the stink-eye.

Megan said...

Nati I like how you and the big K match! Your little family is precious! Congratulations Cameron, you're a cutie!