Monday, January 3, 2011

Writers Block....

It seems like things happen so fast, and that with facebook, scrapbooking and two blogs, I feel like I just repeat myself, and well...no one wants to hear me ramble on again.

Fast forward to the end of the year, and I haven't written anything here since OCTOBER!!!! Chris is good about reminding me of this on a rather frequent basis, but well...see above paragraph. :)

In all honesty, I DID post a layout a day in November on my 365 blog, so it hasn't REALLY been since October. :)

December seems to have been a total whirlwind! For whatever reason I feel like I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off this whole month!

We did have lots of fun though...and even though I feel like it went by like a whirlwind, and my house SHOWS it, it was a great month! :)

So...instead of trying to catch up on an entire month, and bore you all with my long-windiness, I'll just post some pictures of our crazy month!

Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday Season and a WONDERFUL New Year! Bring on 2011!!


Decorating the Tree


Christmas Cards



Making Reindeer Cupcakes for the Ward Party


Lots of Hot Chocolate Nights!



Made Cake Balls for the first time for Neighbor Gifts



Lights at Temple Square with Mama Anne & Matt, Denise, Jack, Anna & Baby Porter.


All Ready for the long trip to Grandma and Grandpa Bennion's!


Of COURSE we played Rock Band at Grandmas!!


A visit from Santa at Grandma Bennion's House



Ice-Skating on Christmas Eve with all the Bennion Cousins



Dreaming of Sugar Plums...well most likely M&M's...while Santa was busy at work


All the cousins waiting at the top of the stairs for the "GO!" from Grandpa. :)


Opening Presents


SO EARLY in the morning! Back in the car on our way home. Good thing we have "games" to play. Thanks Santa!




We left so early in the morning, that we didn't realize we had left poor Puppy behind still sleeping!!! We only noticed when Keric started asking for him...and neither of us had packed him! :( Thankfully Grandma Bennion found Puppy safely sleeping in Keric's bed, and sent him back home. It was a rough few days without Puppy...but we were SO GLAD to have him home again! Thanks Grandma!! Especially for the left over Tootsie Rolls that Puppy didn't eat on his trip! ;)


Happy New Year! Hope 2011 Brings many more wonderful adventures, and a few more blog posts! ;)

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Looks like you had so much fun! Sorry I missed you...the sickies are still going through the house!!! I can't wait to catch up. Have a HAPPY New Year!!