Monday, January 17, 2011

"A Chompie Pampis?"

Oh this little boy of mine! He truly makes the days exciting, and funny!

Tonight when I went to change his diaper aka "Pampis" as he likes to call it, he insisted that CHOMPIE get his pampis changed also!

If there is one thing I have learned in the 2 1/2 years that I have been privileged to have this little monkey in my life, it's that you learn to pick your battles with him! I knew that the battle between him and I would be much worse than the battle between Chompie and I, so I did as he asked and put a diaper on the poor dog.





Poor Chompie. He's such a good sport! He only struggled a little bit, but then he let me put a diaper on him, and in turn Bubby let me put one on him. Win-Win, well except for poor Chompie, who very OBVIOUSLY lost! :)

2 comments:

AdamAndMelaine said...

Oh man, thats a good one. Keric is so dang cute!

Shannon said...

That's pretty funny!