Wednesday, June 16, 2010

4 years ago today!


I can't believe that it has already been 4 years since Chris and I got married! In so many ways it seems like just yesterday we were taking these pictures, and then other days it seems like we have just always been married! :) Sometimes I say 4 years and think...surely that can't be right..we've been married for longer than that haven't we??

A Wednesday is kind of a hard day to celebrate, but true to form, Chris pulled through anyway! He surprised me with breakfast in bed this morning, and then this afternoon he brought me the prettiest gerber daisies, the same colors as in my bouquet!


So sweet huh?? I got a little teary eyed when I saw them! They are so pretty! He also brought me Cafe Rio for dinner, and followed all that up with a movie! Pretty good for a Wednesday! :)

Yeah...we may have our ups and downs... but I ended up with one great husband!

I love you Chris! I'm happy that I get to be with YOU forever!

1 comment:

AdamAndMelaine said...

Congratulations you two! You look gorgeous in your wedding picture by the way!