
Yesterday the kids went to swimming lessons, so Keric and I were home for an hour by ourselves. I probably could have done something a little more productive, like breakfast dishes, but I instead decided to follow him around with the camera and see how much stuff he could get into in the time the kids were gone. I only got a FEW pictures, because most of the stuff he was into, I couldn't stop to take pictures of, I only had time to stop HIM.
My little photo shoot was actually kind of therapeutic. I feel like I get nothing done some days except chasing him down and as is evident by his first word...tell him some form of NO! Well...now I have proof that some days...that really is all I CAN get done and maybe now I wont feel so bad.
Oh the fun we will have when he actually starts to walk!
1 comment:
Oh boy! He looks like one busy little boy! I know exactly how you feel though...It's hard to get anything done most days, and even when I do clean, 10 minutes later it looks worse then it did before.
Post a Comment