Today was Chris' birthday. I always TRY to make his birthday as fun and eventful as he makes mine...but I always seem to somehow fail. One day I'll get it...but I guess I haven't gotten it quite yet.
This morning Bubby gave him his little presents. He didn't want anything big of course, so the biggest things he got was an Aerosmith CD that he wanted...I know...big whoop!
I had planned to take him out somewhere for dinner, in fact I thought it might be fun to take a little trip out to Wendover and have Seafood...but he instead decided to make his own birthday dinner. Granted it was way better than anything we would have gotten in Wendover...but if I were the sweet and loving wife that I SHOULD be, then I would have made HIM dinner and not the other way around.
We had Mama Anne and Jon over for a Surf and Turf feast! We had steak, Salmon, Mahi Mahi, and Lobster tail with broccoli, and salad. It was SO YUMMY. Keric loved all of it, including the lobster. This was the first time I have ever had lobster, and I have to say, it was quite tasty.
I hope you had a somewhat decent birthday honey! We love you! Happy Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment